Sunday, May 6, 2012

Can my GT220 run BF3 at Max Settings?

I just bought a GT220, for $600 off the local retailer, and I've preorded BF3. The guy at the store told me that the GT220 can handle ANYTHING, it will play BF3 at 300 fps. But at the moment i can only handle minecraft at 10 fps. Do i have to warm it up? And can it handle BF3?|||yes it could|||I'm sorry but you got MASSIVELY ripped off.



The store completely lied to you. A GT220 is worth more like $80 not $600 and is now fairly weak. I would be surprised if a GT220 ran BF3 on medium let alone maximum. You can get a much better card that will run BF3 better for under $150 from newegg if you are in North America, or pc case gear in Australia.



I recommend a Nvidia GeForce GTX460 (will run BF3 on high) if you are tight on cash, or a GTX580 (will run BF3 on max) if you have a lot of money to spend. Remember you will also need a half decent CPU and RAM.|||I hope that you're either trolling or you missed a zero on that video card. If not, congratulations, you paid about $580 too much.



And that card will barely run BF3, if at all.|||sorry but the gt 220 is a low end card.. if i were u id go get my money back NOW..

heres a card that will do ok that is under $100



http://www.evertek.com/viewpart.asp?auto…|||congrats you might be able to outgame my netbook.



gt220 wont even begin to play bf3

No comments:

Post a Comment