Friday, May 4, 2012

Is NVIDIA GeForce GT220 1024MB DDR3 a good enough video card to run MS flight sim x on max settings?

I'm looking at buying a pc primarily to use MS flight sim, and I don't know **** about video cards and computers but is a NVIDIA GeForce GT220 1024MB DDR3 good enough to run the game on high-max settings?



I've also heard that it's as much about the processor as it is graphics card so in saying that is Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo Processor E8400 good enough?



Sorry if my question seems really ignorant but I don't wanna **** up in buying all this ****.|||You heard right, FSX is 90% cpu driven. Due to the levels of physics involved. Anything above a 7900gtx (which you are) is as good as your GPU needs to be. I could play near max with a 2.66ghz e6750. So you should just about make it with the e8400 3.0ghz. Possibly may need a slight overclock.



http://www.tomshardware.com/charts/gamin…|||Why buy such a crap card? Its basically just a rebranded version.



Get someone decent for the same cash.





(ATi 4890)

No comments:

Post a Comment