Monday, May 7, 2012

I have my computer connected to a projector, but no image appears when I play Call Of Duty Black Ops?

I recently connected my computer to a Panasonic LCD Projector (PT-AE500E), and I am able to watch movies, browse the internet and do all regular tasks. However, whenever I attempt to play Call Of Duty Black Ops, I get a blue screen on the wall indicating no signal from the Computer. I don't know how to fix this. My graphics card is a GE-Force GT220|||I personally think your projector doesn't support that kind of a graphics card when worked to its maximum capacity. The Call of Duty Games push most computers to the limit and I believe your projector simply can't keep up with the graphics of the computer.



The only reason you are able to use the projector to browse through the internet and do regular tasks is because the graphics required are often low (even when viewing HD youtube videos). When playing a game such as Call of Duty Black Ops, however, the graphics card is often pushed to its absolute limit and this limit may surpass that of your projector.



Note: It may also be a factor of the game itself. It is possible that the call of duty games do not support the use of a projector and they may block the signal when the game is being played.

No comments:

Post a Comment