Sunday, May 6, 2012

Is an Nvidia GT220 a decent video card? I can get one for less than $50 brand new?

The GT220 would replace an 8400GS but I'm not a serious game player. I mostly just use flight simulators like X-Plane 9 and MS Flight Simulator X.



So what do you think? Thanks for your help!|||It is a middle of the road card, or so it seems... There are worse ones out there, but there are better. I don't know this X-Plane 9 program, but it should run flight simulator X with no issues.



I would not count on it to be great for anything super-demanding, though.



It is slightly faster than the 8400gs, but not by a whole lot. You might want to save up for a real proper upgrade.|||dude, i jsut replaced my 8400 GS, my 8400 gs sucks compared to my new 9500, i love my 9500, i'd suggest a 9500, btw don't listen to that guy above me, 8400 GS sucks, ur card is atleast 4X better

No comments:

Post a Comment