Thursday, April 26, 2012

Im having pentium d 3ghz 2gb ddr2 ram and 1gb ddr2 nvidia gt220 card nfs hot pursuit 2010 not working properly?

though my cpu is not having core2duo processor ,very high graphic games like mafia 2,crysis 2 and assasins brotherhood ,shift 2 and fifa 11 are working properly at decent settings but i dont understand why in even very low setting nfs hot pursuit is not working ..help pls ..thanks in advance|||is the game pirated?anyways you can do few things like cleaning out your corrupt windows registries by using programs like CCleaner..that may help..or reinstall the game..if its downloaded or pirated then i cant help|||well, i see your parts are decent but there is one thing i doubt. It is probably your ram, yours is a DDR2 while its better off if it was DDR3, second of all, I don't believe 2GB is perfect these days.

My NFS Hot Pursuit had exactly similar issue on my old 2GB DDR2 RAM.



I want u to double check anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment