Friday, April 27, 2012

Should I get the PNY GT220 PCI-E NVIDIA Graphics Card or SAPPHIRE 4650 PCI-E ATI Graphics Card?

I've been looking at this PC because it is perfect for my budget (http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/p… but it comes with a really crap 'IGP' and I think when I get it I want to upgrade the card or 'Extend it'.



So I'm stuck between these two:



1) PNY GT220 PCI-E NVIDIA Graphics Card

2) SAPPHIRE 4650 PCI-E ATI Graphics Card



Both cards are £60



Thank you.|||ATI RADEON is a video card for dvds and music also games but if you want a graphics card for games

NVIDIA is a graphics card for games and nothing else but has stunning graphics so i would pics PCI-E NVIDIA

or if u want to watch dvds and listen to music pick SAPPHIRE 4650 PCI-E ATI but remember do some research on dvds and games before you pick between these two

hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment